Please note that the dates in this description are not current. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the list for the next offering.
Have you heard about the powerful Berens Interaction Styles framework? It is…
- A framework that is simple enough to grasp in an hour to bring to light everyday differences that are at the root of much of the conflict we experience in interaction with others
- Built on the wisdom of many great thinkers that go back over 25 centuries
- A way of understanding ourselves and others that helps build self-esteem and positive regard
- An elegant, solid theory of individual differences that surpasses DISC and Social Styles and works with the 16 Jungian based personality types
Do you want to know more? Read more here.
We are launching our online Berens Interaction Styles Certification with a free online Overview and Introduction Session on January 20, 2017, so mark your calendar and sign up for the Free Intro Session ticket. In this introduction session you will get an idea of what the course will be like as well as experience the important framing activities we use for our work with clients. The 6 live, online course sessions start on February 10, taking place over 7 weeks on Fridays, from 10-11:30 am Pacific Time. (There is no session on March 17.)
Attendance in the course is limited to 18 people to ensure a learning environment with more interaction and personal attention. We will be following best practices for transforming classroom programs into a positive, online learning environment. There will be group activities, intersession assignments, and application work as well.
This Certification program is for professional practitioners who want to…
- Have a tool and framework to help clients identify sources of energy as well as stress
- Provide practices for their clients for improving relationships and dealing with conflict, decisions, and energy
- Learn more about personality type using the practical Berens Interaction Style Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the Berens CORE™ Approach to foster personal and interpersonal development using the Interaction Styles model
- Have a new tool in their toolkit that links to the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through Certification.
How it works:
- Attend the January 20, 2017, free introduction workshop. (If you can’t attend you will receive a recording.) Attendance for this free event is limited to 100.
- Once you register we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens.
- Attend each session live if at all possible. If it isn’t possible to attend live, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session.
- Before each session complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for the practice session, which will take more.
- In the break between March 10 and March 24, you will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session.
- Complete the assigments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
What you get:
- A great learning experience
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of workshops
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the Understanding Yourself and Others Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Interaction Styles version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- A 2 hour session with Dr. Berens ($500 value)
- And after completion of assessments, you will be among the first to be Berens Interaction Styles Certified
What it costs:
Attendance will be limited to 18 for the certification program so your experience will be more like a live workshop experience than most online programs. This will be the equivalent of one third of the live 5-day programs we have done in the past, so is priced accordingly.
Workshop general registration: $1267
Early registration: $967
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register here.
We will be using AdobeConnect as our learning platform because of the many features for online learning. You will do best using a computer or a larger ipad so visuals display large enough to read easily. Your experience will be better if you have the bandwidth to turn on video so you can see other participants. We highly recommend a headset to keep external noise down and you can participate more freely. You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.