Learn to use the Berens CORE™ Approach with the powerful Interaction Styles lens that is…
- Simple enough to grasp in an hour to bring to light everyday differences that are at the root of much of the conflict we experience in interaction with others
- Built on the wisdom of many great thinkers that go back over 25 centuries
- A way of understanding ourselves and others that helps build self-esteem and positive regard
- An elegant, solid theory of individual differences that surpasses DISC and Social Styles and works with the 16 Jungian based personality types
Berens CORE is the transformational, growth producing method that leads to honoring diversity and wholeness. It integrates well grounded frameworks of CORE Personal Patterns (aka ‘types’) and development,
Do you want to know more of its history and essential qualities of the Interaction Styles lens? Read more here.
This Certification program is for professional practitioners who want to…
- Have a tool and framework to help clients identify sources of energy as well as stress
- Provide practices for their clients for improving relationships and dealing with conflict, decisions, and energy
- Learn more about personality type using the practical Berens Interaction Style Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the Berens CORE™ Approach to foster personal and interpersonal development using the Interaction Styles model
- Have a new tool in their toolkit that links to the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through Certification
- Join a community of practitioners who are dedicated to self-development as well as providing excellence to their clients
Attendance in the course is limited to 18 people to ensure a learning environment with more interaction and personal attention. We will be following best practices for transforming classroom programs into a positive, online learning environment. There will be group activities, intersession assignments, and application work as well.
How it works:
- Once you register we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens.
- Attend the 7 course session live if at all possible. If you have to miss a session, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session. These live sessions are rich with learnings from your cohort in breakout groups as well as with Dr. Berens.
- Before each session complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for the practice session, which will take more.
- You will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session.
- Complete the assigments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
What you get:
- A great learning experience
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of development experiences
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the Understanding Yourself and Others Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- 5 different practical job aids
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Interaction Styles version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- 2 hours (or more) individual time with Dr. Berens (greater than $500 value), plus 4 more hours of caring feedback on your work
- And after completion of assessments, you will be Berens Interaction Styles Certified
- Plus if you complete the Berens Essential Motivators and Berens Cognitive Dynamics certification courses, you will eligible to apply for Berens CORE™ Certification
What it costs:
Attendance will be limited to 18 for the certification program so your experience will be more like a live workshop experience than most online programs. This will be the equivalent of one third of the live 5-day programs we have done in the past, so is priced accordingly.
Workshop general registration: $1267
Registration opens in September. Contact us to be waitlisted.
Next course starts in January. Specifics coming in September.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be using the user friendly Zoom platform for our live, online discussions and another online platform where your course materials will be available to you. You will do best using a computer or a larger ipad so visuals display large enough to read easily. Your experience will be better if you have the bandwidth to turn on video so you can see other participants in our breakout groups. You will need a headset with microphone to keep external noise down and you can participate more freely. You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.