Human Agility Mapping Interview with Linda Berens
Chris Montoya interviews Linda Berens on the new Human Agility model.
Please share your responses and further questions in our Human Agility Mapping Survey. You will receive a coupon code for 10% off the workshops as well as be entered into a drawing to take place June 28 for a free attendance at The Human Agility Experience 3-day workshop or $995 off the price of the Human Agility Mapping Certification Program.
Hear Linda share…
The historical context of her work
- A situation or event that sparked her passion in the field of psychology
- Her original vision for her work and how it evolved to the present
- Impacts she has seen with people and in organizations
- The most satisfying part of her work
About Human Agility
- Human Agility in general
- What Human Agility provides in the world today
- Tips for people who want to build their own interpersonal agility
- How the Human Agility Experience facilitates personal and organizational development
- How Human Agility Mapping is different from the MBTI® instrument
- How the Berens CORE® Approach facilitates Human Agility
- The Foundational Wisdom Principles
Some References Mentioned in the Interview
- Terri O’Fallon and StAGES at Pacific Integral
- Whole organization work with Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Reminder to complete the survey for your discount code and an opportunity to win a free 3-day workshop.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how we can help you personally and professionally or your organization achieve Human Agility.