The Berens CORE™ Approach is an ideal method for professionals looking for a comprehensive process that not only uses simple, yet rich, models for understanding human behavior but also affects the bottom line. In fact, Certified Berens CORE™ facilitators report:
- Immediate Impact: After just one introductory session with their groups/teams, enthusiasm, sense of community and practice of perspective shifting increases. We provide you with the resources to get started right away.
- Employee Satisfaction: Their participants have shared that not only has this process enabled them to tap into talents they were unaware of, it also gave them a sense that the organization cared about them and their well-being.
- Shifts in Management Practices: Managers easily integrate and use the Berens CORE™ Approach and the methods taught to increase employee engagement.
- Improved Communication: Using the tools, resources and processes provided conflict is minimized and understanding and valuing of differences is increased.
Join an elite group of people. Become Certified in the Berens CORE™ Approach.
With our innovative learning model, you’ll be empowered to put the Berens CORE™ Approach to work, transform your own mental health and happiness, and change the world.
The Berens CORE™ Approach Certification Program is a comprehensive blended learning program especially designed for people who are passionate about helping others become agile in their interactions, communications and self-leadership. Whether you’re interested in learning about the power of personal agility, launching a meaningful new career in human agility coaching, or even changing the world, we will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Our comprehensive curriculum includes an in-depth study of human motivation, interaction, and communication; coaching and facilitation techniques; and established best practices with real-world applications. Our unique integrative CORE philosophy takes an Integral, holistic approach to individual and organizational wellness and encourages candidates to consider Centering, Opening, Relating and Expanding as essential to achieving Human Agility.
What’s required of me?
- Attend the in-person Opening the Door to Human Agility Intensive
- The workshop hours are from 8:30am – 5:30pm Expect to spend at least one hour each evening on homework. The last day of the workshop ends at 4:30. You must attend all days of the Intensive in their entirety to qualify for certification.
- Complete online modules and assessments.
- Some of these can be completed before the workshop if you choose. We will customize your learning experience as much as we can.
- Participate in live, online group practitioner sessions during a year of performance support
- Participation in an exclusive, private online forum
What will you learn?
- The basic rules of our most hidden unconscious operating systems—our unconscious automatic ways of being—so you can target training, coaching, and organizational results to meet these rules
- Interaction Styles
- Essential Motivators
- Cognitive Dynamics and Cognitive Styles
- How to help individuals accurately identify their own personality patterns and dynamics while launching them on a journey of ongoing self-exploration and self-authoring
- The connection between our unconscious operating systems and stress
- Stress prevention and management practices
- Practices to embody this understanding in every day life
- How to listen deeply for what is not being said, but is driving beliefs and behavior
- How other aspects of our being such as development and our life conditions influence our agility and sense of well-being
- How to use personality type to generate deep transformational change
- How to use typologies and the Berens CORE Approach to foster development
- How to foster perspective taking to improve communication and relationships in teams, organizations, and personal relationships
- How to hold the space for deep exploration of multiple lenses and perspectives
- The interplay of multiple lenses to get to the root cause of many of life’s challenges
- How to integrate the typology tools you may already be using, such as the MBTI® instrument and other tools
- How to use the powerful Matrix Insights Leadership and Team Development software with your clients
- How to increase Human Agility, while staying true to the CORE
What do you get?
Materials for the 5 day intensive include;
- Comprehensive workshop handout
- A Human Agility Journal
- 1 year license in the innovative, highly interactive Matrix Insights software that will provide you with relationship building and personal development tips.
- Four Understanding Yourself and Others booklets and Communication Clues cards.
- An Introduction to the 4 Temperaments, 4.0 (Essential Motivators) by Linda Berens
- An Introduction to Interaction Styles, 2.0 by Linda Berens
- The Sixteen Personality Types—Descriptions for Self-Discovery by Linda Berens and Dario Nardi
- An Introduction to the Personality Type Code by Linda Berens and Dario Nardi
Additional materials and workshops for the Certification are valued at $3777 and include:
- 480+ page Guide to Facilitating the Self-Discovery Process—Temperament, Interaction Styles, and Cognitive Dynamics (>$500 value)
- Animated PowerPoint that you can incorporate into your other programs (>$1000 value)
- Additional booklets and resources
- Character and Personality Type, by Dario Nardi ($12 value)
- Temperament Card Deck ($25 value)
- New activity lesson plans ($100)
- 4 Berens CORE Approach Facilitation Essentials Web-Workshops ($1140 value)
- 10 Communication Zone recorded online workshops ($900 value)
- Facilitator processing of pre- and post-workshop requirements. ($500)
- A year of performance support ($500 value)
Opening the Door to Human Agility, A Berens CORE™ Intensive Times, Dates and Locations:
- November 2-6, 2015 in Huntington Beach, California Register here.
Individuals wanting to further their own self-awareness and agility sign up for the Intensive with the following rates for the California dates.
The first 5 seats are available for $2450 and the next 5 seats for $3,000. The remaining seats are $3,450.
To become a Certified in the Berens CORE™ Approach you register for your seat in the Intensive and also for the Certification Add On. This will add $1000 to the price of the workshop when you register. The additional fee covers required online coursework, exams, and everything you need to design a wide range of training and coaching events along with performance support for one year. (This represents a value of over $3500 if purchased separately.)
The Opening the Door to Human Agility Intensive makes the models and the CORE Approach come alive. There is a significant amount of on demand and live learning that takes place through different aspects of the Certification Add On. Please contact Stephanie (at) lindaberens.com for more details.